Friday, October 14
10:00 AM – Noon AND 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. | Early Check-In* at B-29 Doc Hangar, Education & Visitors Center (1788 S. Airport Rd.)
Saturday, October 15
10:00 AM | Check In Begins
Noon | Lunch Service and STEM Activities Begin
- Lunch to be prepared by Wichita Wagonmasters.
- Registered participants will receive a complimentary meal.
- Spectators can purchase a meal for $10. Cash bar will available throughout the event.
- STEM activities include FutureMaker Mobile Learning Lab, Society of Women Engineers, Static Aircraft Displays, Exploration Place, etc.
1:00 PM | Opening Ceremony
1:15 PM | First Team Pull
|1:15 – 2:00 p.m.|
|Plane Crazy (Yingling Aviation)|
|Doc’s Home Designer & Builder (Hutton + SJCF)|
|Black & Gold PAC Techies|
|NIAR: Nothing but Intense Athletic Researchers|
|IMA Financial Group + Conco Construction|
|2 – 3 p.m.|
|To the Stars (Star Lumber)|
|WSU Tech Foundation|
|Team Airtime (Summit Media)|
|Keeper of the Plains (Lee Media Group)|
|3 – 4 p.m.|
|Textron Aftermarket Operations|
|Mel Hambelton Ford and Big Corner Creative|
|Credit Union of America|
|Kenworth – The World’s Best|
|Textron Aviation Operations|
4:00 PM | First Individual Pull
4:30 PM | Champion Pull-Off
- The three teams with the fastest times will pull again. Times of first and second pull will be averaged to determine the winners.
5:00 PM | Award Ceremony
5:30 PM | Post-Event Party Begins
- Bucky Fowler and Southern Charm Band Begins
- Ground/Cockpit Tours of Doc Begin
- VIP Portraits with Doc Begin
- Cheezepanzee Food Truck Begins Serving
- STEM Activities Continue
8:00 PM | Post-Event Party Concludes
*At check in, we will confirm registration, check IDs and verify completion of the digital waiver. Also at check in, each participant will receive a wristband that allows them access to the Pull a Plane area, a guest wristband, an event T-shirt, and a meal ticket. All participants should wear closed-toed shoes to pull Doc.